The Bodybuilding and Fitness Thread
  • vegitotgkvegitotgk December 2008
    to be honest, I think that ratio is somewhat absurd. If you are consuming 3000 calories a day, that means only 34g of fat per day. Which is the same as 4 tbls of peanut butter. That also means 450g of protein a day which is ridiculous. If you have 4 meals with 50g of protein each, you need to take in 250g of protein from shakes. I think the 40/30/30 is a much better ratio to follow by because it gives you a bit of leeway with your fats.

My eating habits are a bit loose since I'm still young, but I try to get about 1.25 times by bodyweight in protein and then fill the rest of my calories with healthy carbs and fats. Also, I think you should try to limit your protein shake intake to two a day. Protein shakes are supposed to be supplements and should be used sparingly.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever December 2008
    I agree with GNS for bulking, but cutting Mungo has it right.

But, when I bulk, I don't care what the hell I eat, I just make sure I eat a hell of a lot of calories and make it mostly protein and carbs.
    QUOTE (NonRoot @ Dec 22 2008, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I was recommended that I should have 1g of protein per lb of body weight a day. Looking through this thread I saw a suggestion of 1.25-1.5g. My weight for my height isnt too bad (190 at 5'8''), im trying to lower my bfi and increase muscle. Should I keep it at 1g or go higher? Also, how many grams of carbs should I try to eat a day?

1g is good but 1.25 is a lot better, but that is assuming you are at an average bf%.

I try to eat around 1.5. Professionals say they eat around 2g per lbs, which is insane, they weigh around 325lbs off season! 650g of protein! that is insane. I saw Jay Cutler's off season diet and it is ridiculous, he eat like 5 cartons of egg whites a day, plus a hell of a lot more including chicken breast, and a lot of protein shakes.
  • mungomungo December 2008
    QUOTE (True Believer @ Dec 22 2008, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    1g is good but 1.25 is a lot better, but that is assuming you are at an average bf%.

Not trying to be an ass here, but last time I saw NonRoot was a bit heavy. I'm assuming he's within his first 6 months of lifting, and that losing body fat was a priority on his list that trumps bulking. I could be wrong, but that's what I imagined.

NR: As long as you lift, and eat healthily, you'll do fine. If you are really determined to lose weight in a healthy way, you should follow my ratio as best as you can. If all you care about is gaining muscle mass all you have to do is eat. Eat healthfully, but eat a lot.
  • NonRootNonRoot December 2008
    QUOTE (mungo @ Dec 22 2008, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I tend to stick the the 60/30/10 ratio. 60% protein, 30% carbs, 10% fat. 4 calories per gram of protein and per gram of carbohydrate. 9 calories per gram of fat.

Take your desired calorie intake, do the math, and that should be a good guideline for you.

I want to be clear on this: If I plan to consume 2000 calories a day following the 60/30/10 plan then:

1200 calories of protein, 600 carbs, 200 fat...
    300g protein, 150g carbs, 22.2g fat...

Thats 300/190 = 1.578g protein per lb body weight. Isnt that too much?

and Im not at average bf.
    QUOTE (NonRoot @ Dec 23 2008, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I want to be clear on this: If I plan to consume 2000 calories a day following the 60/30/10 plan then:

and Im not at average bf.

lets put it this way, to loose weight only eat carbs b4 noon and try to keep them in the complex carb area (wheats, whole grains, veggies, and even fruits [fruits are actually considered simple, but they work differently and they are alright]), after noon only eat lean proteins.
    QUOTE (NonRoot @ Dec 23 2008, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds about right to me. I weigh 155 and easily consume upwards of 275g of protein daily...3 shakes = 150g, then other foods.

When I bulk, I cosume about 3500 calories a day, upwards of 350g of protein. You cannot have too much protein! Any extra, and it turns to waste and passes through your body....

Make sure you have carbs though. TB says not after noon, I say not after 4pm. Your body needs energy to burn calories (and stay awake) and you're not competing.
  • vegitotgkvegitotgk December 2008
    QUOTE (mungo @ Dec 23 2008, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Sounds about right to me. I weigh 155 and easily consume upwards of 275g of protein daily...3 shakes = 150g, then other foods.

When I bulk, I cosume about 3500 calories a day, upwards of 350g of protein. You cannot have too much protein! Any extra, and it turns to waste and passes through your body....

Make sure you have carbs though. TB says not after noon, I say not after 4pm. Your body needs energy to burn calories (and stay awake) and you're not competing.

Ok a few things about this post

1. You take in more protein through shakes than through real food. That doesn't sound very healthy to me...
    2. 150g of protein in shakes is about 5-6 scoops of protein depending on how many g's you have per scoop. That is a hell of a lot money to burn through. If you get 90 servings of whey for $40.00, you are gonna go through that tub in 15 days... That equates to nearly $1000 a year for just protein powder. A bit much in my opinion
    3. You most definitely can have too much protein in your diet. Think about how we absorb and utilize calories. Absorbtion occurs within the small intestine. The small intestine doesn't choose what to digest or not, it just digests everything. An excess amount of protein is going to be absorbed and stored as fat, not passed through waste. If that were the case, we would be shitting ridiculous amounts of meat through our asses a day. All excess calories are stored as fat for later use.
    For the past few days what Ive been doing is eating 8x a day. 3 full meals, each with protein and carbs, and 5 snacks. The snacks have been nothing but fruits/veggies. Basically, Id eat every 2 hours. Id have two snacks before lunch, two before dinner, and 1 after dinner. I havent really been paying attention to how many grams of protein/carbs Ive been consuming until now.

Would you guys recommend staying on this plan or do you have any modifications?
    QUOTE (GnS @ Dec 23 2008, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    1. You take in more protein through shakes than through real food. That doesn't sound very healthy to me...
    Yes, most likely, as it's more convenient for me at this stage of my life. It's not unhealthy at all, as I have a strong balance of vitamins, nutrients, carbs, and virtually every other aspect of a healthy diet.
    2. 150g of protein in shakes is about 5-6 scoops of protein depending on how many g's you have per scoop. That is a hell of a lot money to burn through. If you get 90 servings of whey for $40.00, you are gonna go through that tub in 15 days... That equates to nearly $1000 a year for just protein powder. A bit much in my opinion
    Yes, I probably do spend that much.
    3. You most definitely can have too much protein in your diet. Think about how we absorb and utilize calories. Absorbtion occurs within the small intestine. The small intestine doesn't choose what to digest or not, it just digests everything. An excess amount of protein is going to be absorbed and stored as fat, not passed through waste. If that were the case, we would be shitting ridiculous amounts of meat through our asses a day. All excess calories are stored as fat for later use.
    False. If that were the case, excrementing would happen once every other week. We don't absorb everything we consume. However, I'll agree that not everything we don't doesn't pass through our bodies unabsorbed. With that being said, fat is more easily absorbed then carbs, carbs the protein.
    QUOTE (NonRoot @ Dec 23 2008, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Would you guys recommend staying on this plan or do you have any modifications?

8 times a day is a bit much, but if you have time for it, why not! That type of diet will probably get a little expensive, and I'm in no position to know if that's a problem for you or not.

At school, when I had nothing but free time, I would eat 5-7 meals a day -- which included shakes.

At work, I probably eat 5-6 times a day, shakes included. I figured that number would be more like 4-5, but I just counted when I normally eat. I'm actually quite happy with how many times I still manage to get some food in me.
  • coffeecoffee December 2008
    christ how can you even afford to eat so frequently. Even at my peak when i had time and minimal responsibilities, ie school, i'd estimate that i was spending around $20 per day not including shakes, even though i was cooking a lot of it myself. now because of work and shit i only eat 2-3 meals a day and barely work out. Shit's too expensive now a days. I was in hong kong last month and I was eating like every 2 minutes because food was so good and sooooo cheap. A full meal for 3 people, 3-4 bowls of rice plus plates and plates of veggies and meat and whatever cost <$20. Even in shanghai you can get a massive bowl of noodles for 5 RMB which is less than $1. fuck.
    QUOTE (GnS @ Dec 23 2008, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Ok a few things about this post

1. real food cost more money and can not get you exactly what you need (lots of protein and not much of what else) only food that sounds like that is egg whites (pure protein) but eating too much eggs is unhealthy for other reasons.
    2. Starting out you don't need to eat that much protein, but when you get to where I am at it is worth it. Plus, like I said b4 real food would cost more per g of protein.
    3. This is correct. You could even go further and say it is bad for your liver, but the way I train and I am sure Mungo trains, we use most if not all that protein we eat. Especially the way Mungo eats, he probably uses some of that protein to burn as energy (when the carbs go, then you burn off the protein, then the stored body fat).
    The cost of the groceries wasnt too bad, actually. I think you guys have a misconception; the fruits/veg snacks are all single or half-serving, either 1 banana or 1 apple or half if im not that hungry. I still have enough food for about 6 days, not including lean meats. So, food for 13 days only ran me about $110. But again, that only included a small amount of meat.
    QUOTE (NonRoot @ Dec 23 2008, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The cost of the groceries wasnt too bad, actually. I think you guys have a misconception; the fruits/veg snacks are all single or half-serving, either 1 banana or 1 apple or half if im not that hungry. I still have enough food for about 6 days, not including lean meats. So, food for 13 days only ran me about $110. But again, that only included a small amount of meat.

Lean meats, such as turkey, tend to go bad well before 6 days! The last thing you want to do is get sick.
  • NonRootNonRoot January 2009
    Can you guys recommend any sites that have a decent 4-day workout routine?
  • jkarate212jkarate212 January 2009
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

The encyclopedia for any and all bodybuilding / lifting needs.

Heres some threads I've saved that contain some very solid routines.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175194
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=772206
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.p...threadid=143006

But if you want my suggestion, start out slow and easy. Most people think the more you workout, the faster and better the results. But thats not the case at all. Your results come in your rest periods, and in your eating habbits. You don't want to be in the gym more than 45 mins - 1 hr and dont overload yourself with trying to do as many exercises as possible.

Ive always loved 3 day splits, and recommend them to anyone. Each day contains 5 exercises (more/less depending on mood) mainly compounds and 1-2 isolation's. This allows me to keep a good amount of energy throughout the week, and still achieve results that I'm happy with.
    Im planning to work these areas:

Abs
    Back
    Biceps
    Chest
    Shoulders
    Triceps
    Legs

...doing about 5-6 excercises per group. Im unsure which groups to combine, though ill probably being doing abs each day.
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever January 2009
    QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Jan 9 2009, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

The encyclopedia for any and all bodybuilding / lifting needs.

Its good to make a bodyspace there also, many helpful people on the forums will comment and give advice.
    QUOTE (NonRoot @ Jan 10 2009, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Im planning to work these areas:

Abs
    Back
    Biceps
    Chest
    Shoulders
    Triceps
    Legs

...doing about 5-6 excercises per group. Im unsure which groups to combine, though ill probably being doing abs each day.

If you want to shoot for the 3 day split, here's what I use (and what many other people use no 3 day's)

Day 1: Chest / Triceos
    Day 2: Back/Biceps
    Day 3: Legs/Shoulders

These muscle groups compliment each other nicely, in that working your chest uses your triceps, back uses biceps, etc etc.

The first exercises you would want to do in any routine would be the compounds first (Bench, Squat, Deadlift, Rows, etc)

3-4 compounds, followed by 1-3 isolation's = win. The isolations would be exercises that are only isolating the smaller muscle group (ie on chest/triceps day, your iso's would only be triceps..not chest. chest would be covered in compounds)

edit: I agree with true believer. i have a bodyspace there and its nice the way its formatted and such. the people are very friendly and informative.
    QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Jan 10 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    If you want to shoot for the 3 day split, here's what I use (and what many other people use no 3 day's)

Day 1: Chest / Triceos
    Day 2: Back/Biceps
    Day 3: Legs/Shoulders

These muscle groups compliment each other nicely, in that working your chest uses your triceps, back uses biceps, etc etc.

The first exercises you would want to do in any routine would be the compounds first (Bench, Squat, Deadlift, Rows, etc)

3-4 compounds, followed by 1-3 isolation's = win. The isolations would be exercises that are only isolating the smaller muscle group (ie on chest/triceps day, your iso's would only be triceps..not chest. chest would be covered in compounds)

edit: I agree with true believer. i have a bodyspace there and its nice the way its formatted and such. the people are very friendly and informative.

only problem with that is you can't have a good leg/shoulder day, it is just too hard.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 January 2009
    QUOTE (True Believer @ Jan 10 2009, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    only problem with that is you can't have a good leg/shoulder day, it is just too hard.

QFT
    I find it to work fine for me. I usually do something along the lines of:

Squat
    Leg Curls
    Calf Raises
    Standing military Press
    Shrugs

Of course it's a matter of preference, I've just found that the chest / tri's, back / bi's compliment each other very nicely, so the only combination left would be legs/shoulders if your sticking to a 3 day.
    Well, im planning to go four days a week (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri). So it should work out something like this:

Mon: Cardio/ Legs/ Abs
    Tues: Cardio/ Chest/ Triceps/ Abs
    Thurs: Cardio/ Shoulders/ Abs
    Fri: Cardio/ Back/ Biceps/ Abs

Can you suggest some good compounds for the back and chest?
  • coffeecoffee January 2009
    what i like to do for chest is

incline/flat db press
    incline/flat db flyes
    decline press once in a while
    cable crossovers

what i like to do for back is

barbell rows
    weighted pullups - lat pulldown would probably work better for you though
    weighted hyperextensions
    deadlifts
  • PhilPhil January 2009
    QUOTE (NonRoot @ Jan 11 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Can you suggest some good compounds for the back and chest?

Back - 1. body rows progressing to front lever rows 2. all pull-up variations
    chest - 1. bench 2. dips (preferably on rings)

Alternatively, you can just learn the muscle-up, which takes care of both!
    Can anyone suggest a good weight amount and number of reps for someone just starting close grip bench presses. Ive read reviews of high weight at low reps, but I dont want to overdo anything.
    QUOTE (NonRoot @ Jan 12 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Can anyone suggest a good weight amount and number of reps for someone just starting close grip bench presses. Ive read reviews of high weight at low reps, but I dont want to overdo anything.

stay within the 6-10 range for whatever you do (except legs, legs you can do more)

QUOTE (Phil @ Jan 11 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Back - 1. body rows progressing to front lever rows 2. all pull-up variations
    chest - 1. bench 2. dips (preferably on rings)

Alternatively, you can just learn the muscle-up, which takes care of both!

rings are hard as shit.
    6-10 even for cable extentions or curls?

There arent even any rings at this gym, just parallel bars.

What weight should I start at? 40% 50%?
    QUOTE (True Believer @ Jan 12 2009, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    rings are hard as shit.

I LOVE RINGS, and vertical peg boards and number peg boards they're my supa fave haha
    QUOTE (NonRoot @ Jan 13 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    6-10 even for cable extentions or curls?

There arent even any rings at this gym, just parallel bars.

What weight should I start at? 40% 50%?

On your compound exercises, go for the high percentage. For example if your shooting for 8 reps, find a weight you would fail at 10-11.
    idk if anyone tried band or chain training, but I always wanted to.
    update
    115lb on straightbar clean 6 reps =]
    with 1 scoop black powder with half scoop superpump.. ridiculous experiement
    huge vascularity difference
  • BudweiserBudweiser January 2009
    Bud hits the gym (LA Fitness) 3 times a week. I have not fallen into a strict routine. Usually start out with a good stretching routine, the stretching has probably been the most notable benefit.....I feel a hell of a lot better, and used to get stiff neck with a headache...not anymore, and it motivates me to keep returning often. Haven't seen my Chiropractor for a year!
    Then I will do 35-40 minutes of Cardio on the eliptical, then hit the machines for 20 minutes and alternate upper and lower each visit, or some casual laps in the pool.

Was playing racquetball atleast once a week with the oldest son, until he broke a bone in his hand. Have lost 15 lbs and feel great!

I do need to work on my diet however, this would help with the weight loss even better.
    QUOTE (Budweiser @ Jan 13 2009, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Bud hits the gym (LA Fitness) 3 times a week. I have not fallen into a strict routine. Usually start out with a good stretching routine, the stretching has probably been the most notable benefit.....I feel a hell of a lot better, and used to get stiff neck with a headache...not anymore, and it motivates me to keep returning often. Haven't seen my Chiropractor for a year!
    Then I will do 35-40 minutes of Cardio on the eliptical, then hit the machines for 20 minutes and alternate upper and lower each visit, or some casual laps in the pool.

Was playing racquetball atleast once a week with the oldest son, until he broke a bone in his hand. Have lost 15 lbs and feel great!

I do need to work on my diet however, this would help with the weight loss even better.

grats dude
    QUOTE (Budweiser @ Jan 13 2009, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Raquetball is an amazing workout depending on the amount of games you play and how good you both are but that's awesome to hear.

As for the diet, switch to Bud Light ? =]

Edit Hear*
  • waterxm04waterxm04 February 2009
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Jan 13 2009, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    update
    115lb on straightbar clean 6 reps =]
    with 1 scoop black powder with half scoop superpump.. ridiculous experiement
    huge vascularity difference

well that was bi's btw

New 1 Rep Max
    Bench 275 (nano vapor)

My Weight 145lbs

2 Mile time 13:17 min

So I started a whole new thing rather then hitting one muscle a day the whole week long, my friend wants to hit back more and wanted to get every muscle twice a week
    Mon Tues wed thu fri
    Upper Chest and Bi's Tri's, Back Shoulders forearms legs (long day) lower chest, bi's tri's back

sat
    Shoulders, misc (cardio? anything)

I don't know if I like it though but It's been crazy I don't like the combinations but it's just not the norm and that could be why.. I get sore but not that sore
  • jkarate212jkarate212 February 2009
    Yikes your only 145 pounds? From the pic looked like you would be a lot more.

I'd personally hate doing such a routine as that. I'd just get worn out, which is why I keep my workouts simple and all surrounding compound exercises
  • NonRootNonRoot February 2009
    Im looking to change my shoulder routine...right now its as follows:

-Deltoid raises
    -Deltoid laterals
    -Upright rows
    -Standing cable raises
    -Machine Shoulder press

Any suggestions?
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever February 2009
    QUOTE (NonRoot @ Feb 1 2009, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Im looking to change my shoulder routine...right now its as follows:

-Deltoid raises
    -Deltoid laterals
    -Upright rows
    -Standing cable raises
    -Machine Shoulder press

Any suggestions?

Shoulder Presses should always be first. Always put what is the most work in the beginning.

I would do something like:
    -db shoulder press
    -bar inc. bench front raises
    -cable side raises
    -reverse flies
  • jkarate212jkarate212 February 2009
    Agree with True Believer. But I'd change out DB presses for standing military press
  • cutchinscutchins February 2009
    i like to do arnolds in place of db press/military press every once in a while. they feel so nice.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 February 2009
    QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Feb 1 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yikes your only 145 pounds? From the pic looked like you would be a lot more.

I'd personally hate doing such a routine as that. I'd just get worn out, which is why I keep my workouts simple and all surrounding compound exercises

Routines wayyyyy to stressful with preseason coming up, if I was really bulking Oh man I'd stack supplements and crush myself into the hulk lol because it would definitly work with that schedule. I'm going back to my old workout, I've gotten alot stronger but I did have fat that i lost about 5 lbs i traded for muscle and i'm 150 now lol finally the picture was from september.

My cardio is going to change drastically... Our fly half in rugby is studying in england moving my captain over and me up to scrum half... First freshman to start spring semester-(all the big tournys) at scrum half ever.. I need to be ridiculously fast 150/145 (I know i'm going to lose muscle running so much I can't eat enough calories in the day).

P.S.

Straps > Chalk.. lol
  • NonRootNonRoot April 2009
    Anyone ever try or hear anything about Hydroxycut Hardcore?
  • jkarate212jkarate212 April 2009
    QUOTE (NonRoot @ Apr 25 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Anyone ever try or hear anything about Hydroxycut Hardcore?

Hydroxycut is dumb. If you wanna lose weight, do it the natural way.

The right diet, and the right taining routine will leave you not only leaner, but maintaining your strength. Drugs like that will just leave you with less overall fat on you, but little muscle/strength.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 April 2009
    QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Apr 25 2009, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hydroxycut is dumb. If you wanna lose weight, do it the natural way.

The right diet, and the right taining routine will leave you not only leaner, but maintaining your strength. Drugs like that will just leave you with less overall fat on you, but little muscle/strength.

Well I lift with a few other friends and 2 of them just finished their 21 days of:
    http://www.muscletech.com/products/shredde...ack/index.shtml

"Their Review to me the entire time was:
    This shit makes me sick
    I'm going to die
    Fuck this dude
    I'm so weak
    I can't lift anything"

now it's been 3 days after finishing and all i've heard is

"Man I didn't even lose that much Body fat"

They said they did lose a respectable amount in certain places but not what the package had offered.

Both were stronger then me before they started it and are now the same strength as me possibly less in different areas with not nearly as much tone.

weigh over 170 each.
    I'm a solid 150 (may sound funny but I don't take creatine, I'm an athlete I don't want water weight I want strength).

Long story short. Zero QFT

I lost most of my BF by doing 40 meter sprints and running miles and miles at practice. It's all about watching what you eat and fitness fitness fitness. Don't take a supplement to make you lose weight, it WILL hurt your body long before it could help. For sure stay away from that shit.

edit: can to WILL
  • Damien666Damien666 April 2009
    My workout is Martial Arts,been studying since the age of 4.Never stopped and I won't,I love the competition of it. I am in good shape I am 6'5" and 250lbs.I do my cardio and stetics.If I lift I usually go at 3am just so nobody is their and I can get my workout in with no disturbance. I only go if I see fit that I need to do so,I usually just work chest/lowerback.Arms/Legs.If I go to the gym I work out for 3 hrs.I don't do quick workouts I push myself till I can't go no more.But that is what brings up my stamina in tourneys.
  • PhilPhil May 2009
    I entered an Olympic lifting meet on Saturday for the heck of it.

65-67-70 in the snatch
    80-82(f)-82 in the clean and jerk

It was a developmental meet, so I actually got a few extra attempts. I cleaned 85 and 87, but both jerks were pressed out. I was pretty beat from the snatch, which was a 10kg personal record. Good times, can't wait to enter another!
  • mungomungo May 2009
    QUOTE (Damien666 @ Apr 29 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    My workout is Martial Arts,been studying since the age of 4.Never stopped and I won't,I love the competition of it. I am in good shape I am 6'5" and 250lbs.I do my cardio and stetics.If I lift I usually go at 3am just so nobody is their and I can get my workout in with no disturbance. I only go if I see fit that I need to do so,I usually just work chest/lowerback.Arms/Legs.If I go to the gym I work out for 3 hrs.I don't do quick workouts I push myself till I can't go no more.But that is what brings up my stamina in tourneys.

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken....but the last picture I saw of you you were pretty overweight. Maybe it was the hair, the ugly mug, or the tattoos, or maybe I'm thinking of the wrong person. So when you say, 'I only go if i see fit,' and then only lift a few body parts for well over anyone's standard time constraints I doubt what you say. You don't lift shoulders or the majority of your back and you're in martial arts competitions? How have you not hurt yourself?

Sorry, hate to be a skeptic, but this sounds too fishy for me to pass up.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership