The Bodybuilding and Fitness Thread
  • coffeecoffee April 2008
    think i answered my own question; did wide front squats last night, teardrop felt close to exploding. also hit 450 on the legpress, pretty proud of that considering i weigh 120-125. i had trouble going down the stairs afterward, i was kind of hopping down using the railing, this girl looked at me like i was a /b/tard
  • cutchinscutchins April 2008
    you probably already know this but i've always been told that leg extensions hit the teardrop best. when you're doing them just focus on using that portion of your quad. always worked for me. but i'm sure if you've been doing them regularly you're probably looking for something new.
  • coffeecoffee May 2008
    gaah my shoulders are lagging so i can't db press for reps as heavy as i used to. fuck i hate working out
  • PhilPhil May 2008
    Just keep front squatting til you can do ~120% your bodyweight...that should take care of any sweeps and teardrops you find on your legs...
  • mungomungo May 2008
    Teardrop part of your legs? Are you talking about your inner quad right above your knee cap?

Coffee, this is your current leg workout, right?

Leg extensions
    Leg Press
    regular BB squats
    lying leg curls

That it?

Mine is:
    Squats (good ol' fashion barbell squats)
    Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    Lunges
    Leg Curls
    Incline Leg Press (If I feel like it)
    Calf Raises

Everybody should be doing stiff leg dead lifts and squats, as they're 2 of what's referred to as "the big 3" excercises. The other one is obviously bench press.

I may not be Wolve, but as Phil realized when I crushed his spirit by ruining his weight lifting programs for over 10 hours, I have a pretty thorough understanding of weight lifting, supplements, routines, stretches, etc. and I'll try to answer questions in this thread starting now.

QUOTE (Zer0^ @ Dec 18 2007, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I always used to overeat protein (still do) I would end up getting roughly 2g protein per lb bodyweight and I was barely even shooting for 1.25g. hehe :]

That's ok, on average I probably consume 300-350 grams or protein when I weigh 165lbs. Might as well eat more protein, as long as you're getting your nutrients, carbs, and fats elsewhere.
  • coffeecoffee May 2008
    yeah i've changed it since then.

Front squats - wide stance
    Squats (good ol' fashion barbell squats)
    Leg extensions
    Leg Curls
    Incline Leg Press (If I feel like it)

i rarely do calf raises

here's my other shit:

back
    - barbell rows
    - chins
    - deadlifts
    - hyperextensions
    - shrugs

shoulders
    - DB press
    - arnold press/front raise/lateral raise/rear delt raise mega ultra set
    - pullups

triceps
    - decline BB closegrip press
    - seated extensions
    - weighted dips
    - various pushdowns of normal and reverse grip, rope

biceps
    - BB curl
    - incline DB curl
    - standing DB hammer curl
    - conc./preacher

chest
    - incline DB
    - flat DB
    - incline flys
    - crossovers
    - sometimes pullovers

plus abs and shit.

Just keep front squatting til you can do ~120% your bodyweight...that should take care of any sweeps and teardrops you find on your legs...

I can, 120% of my bodyweight is 145-150, right now I do 135 for 15 reps.

Teardrop part of your legs? Are you talking about your inner quad right above your knee cap?

yeap.

After camping this weekend i'll start working out again ;p
  • Your workout isnt too bad. The main problem I noticed is that you prolly should switch your pullups and your shrugs. Pullups are generally for your lats while shrugs are generally for your traps (I consider traps as shoulders). The other thing I would do is focus more rear delts on your shoulder days. This is because you use a lot of your front and middle delts on your chest day there, so focusing on your rear delt on your shoulder days will help you get those cannonball shoulders that people generally want. Other than that, it isn't too bad of a workout.
  • mungomungo May 2008
    Actually, I like that you have shrugs on your back day -- I've found it helps to have them there as opposed to shoulders.

However, you have chin ups which is primarily a bicep exercise. I would put them on your bicep day, but definitely throw pullups on your back and not shoulder day. With your back day I would make pullups second to last (right before shrugs) and do burn out sets.
  • coffeecoffee May 2008
    i think i'm just getting my names mixed up - by chins i meant pullups w/palms facing front, wider grip, and with pullups i mean i'm using a narrower hammer grip
  • waterxm04waterxm04 May 2008
    Muscle Milk or Pro complex potien/ other regular whey protien products.

I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE.

I had complex but i feel like i'm platued. So i'm going to try a new supplement and i was wondering if anyone has tried muscle milk ?
  • PhilPhil May 2008
    Coffee, a reality check: no matter what a 1RM calculator or chart have to say...you can't do a lift til you actually do the lift. So 135 for 15 reps is a good front squat, but its still not 180 (120% of 150) for a single rep...until you do 180 for a single rep. Now if you do 175 for 2, then your claim is strengthened, but inferred strength is NOT demonstrated strength, particularly as you climb in reps. Anything beyond 10RM has too much error to be valid.

Mungo, your leg day looks a lot like mine. Squat, deadlift, lunge.
  • coffeecoffee May 2008
    Philbomb, i don't weigh 150, i weigh about 120, 120% of that is 144. i don't think a 10 pound extrapolation for reps is an overestimate

i wish i weighed a little more though image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ May 19 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE.

I had complex but i feel like i'm platued. So i'm going to try a new supplement and i was wondering if anyone has tried muscle milk ?

soooo ??? image/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />
  • QUOTE (Kiwi @ May 19 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE.

niether. They are both too expensive. Just get a big tub of ON Whey gold standard and if you want to go further get a tub of the Casein gold standard also. These you can get cheap at www.supplementwarehouse.com they have a 5% pricematch, meaning search google shop for you product, look for the lowest price for your product and use that website and price to get that price and 5% extra off. Best deal you are going to get.

Ps. You are not platued, you just need to eat more. It is impossible to gain muscle without gaining fat, so don't try to work your way around that. Just gain the muscle than loose the fat later (where it is nearly impossible to loose fat without loosing muscle, but you won't loose as nearly as much as you gained.)
  • QUOTE (coffee @ May 20 2008, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Philbomb, i don't weigh 150, i weigh about 120, 120% of that is 144. i don't think a 10 pound extrapolation for reps is an overestimate

i wish i weighed a little more though image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

To gain muscle mass it is proven that the best amount of reps to do is 8-10. But I would through in 1 set of 6 reps for strength. (read this out of a FLEX mag)
  • PhilPhil May 2008
    QUOTE (coffee @ May 20 2008, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey you SAID you weighed 140! Well...drink your milk, lift your weights, and keep adding pounds to both. I feel you though...I have a similar issue adding weight, it takes a serious caloric surplus for me to add even a handful of pounds.

TB, I was talking about 1RM testing, not ideal rep ranges. However your information is accurate, to the best knowledge of the field.
  • coffeecoffee May 2008
    you're such a liar! but anyways, i pumped out 6x145 yesterday. felt like i could've gone heavier but my grip started to go. i'll keep at it though; legs are pretty much the main area where i can gain more mass...i've only gained like 10-15 pounds since i started working out seriously 2-3 years ago, from a meager 110.

To gain muscle mass it is proven that the best amount of reps to do is 8-10. But I would through in 1 set of 6 reps for strength. (read this out of a FLEX mag)

yeah i've read that legs respond better to higher reps as well. for me, i do barbell squats for strength and leg press for reps, reverse pyramid until i can't walk anymore
  • cutchinscutchins May 2008
    i'm so fat i hate myself
  • QUOTE (CJ. @ May 22 2008, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i'm so fat i hate myself

you finally figured that out?
  • FoowankoFoowanko May 2008
    QUOTE (CJ. @ May 22 2008, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i'm so fat i hate myself

That's something I'd hear from Dan.
  • dandan May 2008
    QUOTE (Foowanko @ May 23 2008, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm morbidly obese. True story.

-dan
  • QUOTE (Foowanko @ May 23 2008, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha
  • FoowankoFoowanko May 2008
    QUOTE (dan @ May 23 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm morbidly obese. True story.

-dan

So not only do you fail, you are a fat failure. Oh I do (not) love you, Dan.
    New max 235 2x bench wide press (with lift fucking small arms kill me)
  • mungomungo May 2008
    Kiwi, AST VP2 is the best protein out there, in terms of release into your bloodstream, timing, and taste.

I get the double chocolate.
  • waterxm04waterxm04 June 2008
    QUOTE (mungo @ May 27 2008, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Kiwi, AST VP2 is the best protein out there, in terms of release into your bloodstream, timing, and taste.

Yeah, but cutting fat it does not. Body fat is fucking ridiculous to get rid of, I've never had the problem, I could always drop weight for wreslting etc (15lbS +) but i would lose needed muscle, I need something that cuts fat / makes burning fat off easier that way i can lift hard and not kill myself with cardio trying to ditch the fat i wanna be under 145 putting up 250 on bench by august 15th.

P.S 135lbs getting 235x2 on a regular basis, I've hit higher but it's been random that's a steady x2 rep i get everytime.
  • vegitotgkvegitotgk June 2008
    QUOTE (mungo @ May 27 2008, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AST is one of the few brands I trust when it says that VP2 consists of "100% Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides", but damn its expensive. Basically $1 per serving. I would get this protein, but shelling out $30 a month = $360 a year. Well that is if you take a serving a day but still, that's a shit load of money just for protein.

I bought Iron-Tek Cookies and Cream protein and I have been very satisfied with it. Although it only has 22g of protein per serving, the price is great and the taste is AWESOME. Its even cheaper than Optimum Nutrition whey protein albeit by $2 per 90 servings.
  • vegitotgkvegitotgk June 2008
    Anyways, I recently started lifting again so I wanted some input on my lifting routine.

Lifting Schedule

Monday = Legs
    Barbell Squats
    Calve Raises
    Leg Extensions
    Leg Curls
    Leg Press

Tuesday = Chest and Tri's
    Barbell Bench Press or Dumbbell Bench Press
    Decline Barbell Bench Press
    Incline Dumbbell Bench Press and Tricep Extension (Super Set)
    Dips
    Machine Flys and Tricep Pulldown (Super Set)

Wednesday = Rest
    REST

Thursday = Back and Bi's
    Deadlift
    Barbell Rows and Bicep Dumbbell Curls (Super Set)
    Pull-Up (Palms faced away from body)
    Reverse EZ-Bar Curls

Friday = Shoulders and Abs
    Dumbbell Press
    Upright Rows and Weighted Leg Raises (Super Set)
    Front Raises and Lateral Raises (Super Set)
    Machine Crunches

In the past I have been doing 3x5 on most compound exercises (except dips and pull-ups where I do 2x8) and 3x8 on the isolated ones. Earlier in the thread TB posted that 8-10 reps is the best for gaining muscle mass which is what my main goal is. I'm trying to gain about 7 or 8 pounds in the next 2 months, about a pound a week. Can anybody else back-up this information?

Thanks in advance!
  • mungomungo July 2008
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Jun 5 2008, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah, but cutting fat it does not. Body fat is fucking ridiculous to get rid of, I've never had the problem, I could always drop weight for wreslting etc (15lbS +) but i would lose needed muscle, I need something that cuts fat / makes burning fat off easier that way i can lift hard and not kill myself with cardio trying to ditch the fat i wanna be under 145 putting up 250 on bench by august 15th.

P.S 135lbs getting 235x2 on a regular basis, I've hit higher but it's been random that's a steady x2 rep i get everytime.

Cutting body fat via protein shake? You've misunderstood something, but I'm not sure what. VP2 has 1g of fat, 0 carbs, and 47g of protein per serving (2 scoops). You can't burn fat through any protein shake, unless you crush hydroxycut and put it in a shake (ps. this is a HORRIBLE idea). Muscle Milk adds fat to your body, and all in all is only good if you're running out of energy.

If you are trying to lose body fat, stick to the main rules:
    -No carbs after 7pm
    -Nothing fatty after 6pm
    -Tuna (without mayo), chicken, cold cuts, egg whites
    -Protein shakes (feel free to mix in whole grain oats, a little bit of peanut butter, or a banana)

Try to his 500 calories shy of your daily level. This is the prime caloric deficiency in order to burn fat while retaining muscle.

Patience, though, is a virtue needed to shed off pounds in a healthy way while not hindering your weight lifting capabilities.
  • mungomungo July 2008
    QUOTE (GnS @ Jun 30 2008, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    In the past I have been doing 3x5 on most compound exercises (except dips and pull-ups where I do 2x8) and 3x8 on the isolated ones. Earlier in the thread TB posted that 8-10 reps is the best for gaining muscle mass which is what my main goal is. I'm trying to gain about 7 or 8 pounds in the next 2 months, about a pound a week. Can anybody else back-up this information?

Thanks in advance!

First, decent looking workout but feel free to switch up what your doing. Chest/Tris is interesting, but do that for a week, next do Chest/Bis, then the next week do just Chest. Switch up your routine -- it makes everything more fun. Also, try and work out 5 days a week.

Also, I have to disagree with TB. It's been a widely accepted fact that for pure mass 4-6 reps is ideal. The heavier the weights, the more fibers are forced to open up; which in turn causes muscle mass growth.

Also, if you're trying to gain a pound a week, up your caloric intake by 500 calories a day (7x500=3500calories=1pound). Eat a lot, but eat clean. Brown rice is awesome for trying to gain some weight. When I bulk, I have some brown rice every day. I also have a 12 egg white omelet with turkey for breakfast (just get the cartons of egg whites or egg beaters).
  • vegitotgkvegitotgk July 2008
    QUOTE (mungo @ Jul 1 2008, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    First, decent looking workout but feel free to switch up what your doing. Chest/Tris is interesting, but do that for a week, next do Chest/Bis, then the next week do just Chest. Switch up your routine -- it makes everything more fun. Also, try and work out 5 days a week.

Also, I have to disagree with TB. It's been a widely accepted fact that for pure mass 4-6 reps is ideal. The heavier the weights, the more fibers are forced to open up; which in turn causes muscle mass growth.

Also, if you're trying to gain a pound a week, up your caloric intake by 500 calories a day (7x500=3500calories=1pound). Eat a lot, but eat clean. Brown rice is awesome for trying to gain some weight. When I bulk, I have some brown rice every day. I also have a 12 egg white omelet with turkey for breakfast (just get the cartons of egg whites or egg beaters).

Yeah I always thought the 4-6 rep range was the most ideal for gaining mass but after seeing TB's statement I was a little unsure.

I wanted a little nutritional advice as well. I have eating a lot lately and mostly healthy but besides brown rice, is there anything else that you suggest? Some of the staples in my diet include:

- Oatmeal
    - Natural PB
    - Almonds
    - Chicken
    - Eggs

On top of this, I have been supplementing with:

- Iron-Tek Whey Protein
    - Pro-Labs N-Large 2 Weight Gainer
    - AST 32X Multi-Vitamin
    - Controlled Labs White Flood (Pre-Workout)
    - Scivation XTend (Pre and During workout)
  • mungomungo July 2008
    QUOTE (GnS @ Jul 1 2008, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I wanted a little nutritional advice as well. I have eating a lot lately and mostly healthy but besides brown rice, is there anything else that you suggest? Some of the staples in my diet include:

- Oatmeal
    - Natural PB
    - Almonds
    - Chicken
    - Eggs

Whole Wheat bread, roast beef, black forest ham, turkey, vegetables, steak from time to time (filet has the least fat), fish, etc.

It depends on what you want to do, but remember, cheat from time to time.
  • PhilPhil July 2008
    I've gone off to Arizona for a few months. I am gonna be in a very small town, so I am not sure if I will have access to any good weights. I've brought 1 53# kettlebell, 1 bag that I can fill with sand up to 100#, 1 set of gymnastics rings and jump-rope. We'll see how this experiment goes! I am sure I can maintain my conditioning, but just want to not lose too much strength.
  • mungomungo July 2008
    Also, I STRONGLY recommend Greek yogurt. Stick to the fat free kind. Fage (pronounced "Fah-Yeh" not "Fag-ee") Total 0% Greek Yogurt. The large containers are 220 calories and 40g of protein. The bad side: they're expensive.
  • vegitotgkvegitotgk July 2008
    haha yeah I'll stick to cottage cheese image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

btw you guys have to check this PB out. Possibly one of the best creations ever!
    http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/detail_17010006__4.html
    also expensive but totally worth it
  • waterxm04waterxm04 July 2008
    For tone i've read to watch your calories and your g of fat. For strength i've read eat 4-6 medium meals a day eat more calories and lift hard and smaller reps and sets with more wieght
  • waterxm04waterxm04 August 2008
    QUOTE (GnS @ Jul 2 2008, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    haha yeah I'll stick to cottage cheese image/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

btw you guys have to check this PB out. Possibly one of the best creations ever!
    http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/detail_17010006__4.html
    also expensive but totally worth it

Haha I dun see the significance to do with lifting lol, I'll tell you what's awesome... Nobody at my grocery store buys greek yogurt, Less then a regular size yogurt container (alot of protien 12g+) and usually $1USD more. However we have had a full shelf of it for like weeks and week after week we throw out atleast 10-15 due to experation. So i asked my boss if we could but it onsale and he said sure when it's within two-three weeks start making it 20 for 10$ if we have alot... lol I bought out the shelf, I only hope someone knows what kind of deal that was lol (mungo?)
  • KPKP August 2008
    My legs are mush!
    QUOTE (KarmaPolice @ Aug 19 2008, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    My legs are mush!

My suggestion start out with nice long distance running/jogging go until your muscles in your calves can't take it anymore. (2-8 miles) Anything over 2 your doing good anything over 4 your doing amazing (if you don't run often) anything around 8 your phenominal because I can't pass 8 ish running hard. The point is find your limit with distance (not speed) and push it, your legs will tone out.
    ("Make sure your muscles fail long before you mind..")

Uh gym/mass wise there's probably plenty of machines for legs you really wanna work alll legs including quads though don't subject yourself strictly to calves like alot of people do in the gym. Squats start light find your wheight etc... Pretty much hit a gym and every machine you see reguarding legs work out they're great. (people underestimate them)
  • KPKP August 2008
    QUOTE (Kiwi @ Aug 19 2008, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    My suggestion start out with nice long distance running/jogging go until your muscles in your calves can't take it anymore. (2-8 miles) Anything over 2 your doing good anything over 4 your doing amazing (if you don't run often) anything around 8 your phenominal because I can't pass 8 ish running hard. The point is find your limit with distance (not speed) and push it, your legs will tone out.
    ("Make sure your muscles fail long before you mind..")

Uh gym/mass wise there's probably plenty of machines for legs you really wanna work alll legs including quads though don't subject yourself strictly to calves like alot of people do in the gym. Squats start light find your wheight etc... Pretty much hit a gym and every machine you see reguarding legs work out they're great. (people underestimate them)

Thank you for the suggestions, but when I made the comment "My legs are mush" it was because I just did a tabata of squat thrusters.

I do not work my legs enough. I try to go to the gym 3 days a week but I usually just work my upper body, besides dead lifts, and squats.

I am doing pretty well I think since in Nepal. I've lost about 10 pounds, while gaining muscle..some of which I never knew I had before. I have kinda fallen into a routine at the gym which is bad I think, but I am not sure how to do some things I want to try properly. I must confess I haven't really jumped to using the weight lifting bars.

I need to learn some new things and keep track of the weights I use.

Suggestions are of course welcome.
    QUOTE (KarmaPolice @ Aug 19 2008, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Thank you for the suggestions, but when I made the comment "My legs are mush" it was because I just did a tabata of squat thrusters.

I do not work my legs enough. I try to go to the gym 3 days a week but I usually just work my upper body, besides dead lifts, and squats.

I am doing pretty well I think since in Nepal. I've lost about 10 pounds, while gaining muscle..some of which I never knew I had before. I have kinda fallen into a routine at the gym which is bad I think, but I am not sure how to do some things I want to try properly. I must confess I haven't really jumped to using the weight lifting bars.

I need to learn some new things and keep track of the weights I use.

Suggestions are of course welcome.

LoL, << Couldn't feel any less intelligent, I actually sort of just copied what I just had told another person that asked me on aim.

However, I've learned atleast 2 very important things from lifting at the gym with other people.
    1Alot ALOT of people love/don't mind answering your question or two on certain "new things" / workouts you want to try. (including myself give help get help etc)
    2Lifting more wheight then you can with shitty form is just as bad as lifting 10-15 lbs under what you should be repping with ease. It's just useless.

I have a full body thing that a friend gave out to me it shows you all the excerises in detail (pictures descriptions of EXACTLY what it works with % of about how much it works). I learned sooo much new shit/new workouts for diffrent muscles from that i'll see if I can get an online link

But yeah, if your a member to a gym just ask a guy inbetween sets or surf the web for new things to try. (make sure you follow the picture though haha)
  • mungomungo October 2008
    Bump. Everyone, give us an update on your progress! How's the gym treating everybody?
  • coffeecoffee October 2008
    i'm down to 1-2 days/week image/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> focusing on chest, shoulders and triceps - microstacking since i have no spotter most days. Just staying in shape now at this point; after a 5 lb. gain i think i've hit my optimum weight for a balance in strength and athleticism, unable to gain any more weight due to body type and metabolism anyway. Not enough time/money/effort.
  • BrianBrian October 2008
    5 days a week here.

Police training starts Jan. 5th if all goes well.

Feeling the burn from both gym/stress image/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever October 2008
    5 days a week, back up to 195lbs aiming for 210.
  • mungomungo October 2008
    QUOTE (True Believer @ Oct 31 2008, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    5 days a week, back up to 195lbs aiming for 210.

For what? Bench or personal weight?
  • coffeecoffee October 2008
    must be personal weight. i'm a little faggot but i can put up 185
  • BlueBoxBobBlueBoxBob October 2008
    For 1 rep or 3x8 coffee ?
  • TrueBelieverTrueBeliever November 2008
    QUOTE (mungo @ Oct 31 2008, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    For what? Bench or personal weight?

personal weight
  • GachiGachi November 2008
    Ok, I need some assistance.

Never been to a gym before, but I get free access to this gym up the road as I'm enlisted in the Marine Corps. I need to improve my upper body strength and endurance for my running. The upper body is primarily for my pullups. I haven't truly weight lifted in life. i do 100 crunches a day to improve my abs so I can do 100 in 2 minutes which is a perfect score in the Marine Corps. I'd like to do lat pull downs as I've read they help increase the strength in my biceps or back to do pull ups. I know what this machine is.

I need a basic workout plan focusing on my upper body strength. Running is not a problem as i do it often. However, some of the shit you guys say on here, such as the movements and the machines to use I have no idea what you're talking about.

So with the workout plan, be descriptive on what exactly to do, how many reps, how long, when to do it, what the machine to do it on looks like, etc. Also know, I have to try to make it to the gym whenever I can as it depends on my schedule and the wifes. The gym we get access to though, is open 24/7 which is a benefit.

Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership